Nails | UK CND Booties Return Home Triumphant

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
Four UK CND Shellac Education Ambassadors flew to San Diego to go all the way and become CND Full Systems Education Ambassadors – Samantha Birkett-Leigh from Cumbria, Gemma Pinfield-Thomas from Stratford-upon-Avon, Anna Lee from Hertfordshire and Nataliya Al-Ta’ai from Edinburgh.

The girls landed on May 4th and from that moment on, were plunged into CND’s famous ‘train the trainers’ Bootcamp facilitated by Jan Arnold, Kristina Estabrooks, Roxanne Valinoti, Amanda Fontanarrosa and Fee Wallace. SEE Skills with Susan Cox, as always, elevated the team’s facilitation experience helping them to go above and beyond in their classroom manner ensuring all future students feel part of the CND learning experience.

On finals evening awards are always given out to those who have excelled throughout the week. All the UK team passed Bootcamp to become Full Systems CND Education Ambassadors - two members going above and beyond. Nataliya Al-Ta’ai was awarded Best Nail Styles & the Bold Personality pin whilst Samantha Birkett-Leigh was awarded Best Academics and CND’s Valedictorian – Best Overall

“We are hugely proud of them all,” says Samantha Sweet of Sweet Squared, CND’s exclusive UK distributor partner. “The girls were mentored by Team CND before they left the UK and we have been emailing them and willing them on through their journey. Jim Nordstrom even drove up to deliver champagne & chocolates on their finals night too. We’re just very proud of all their hard work.”

And just in from Jan Arnold...”Ok, a British invasion last night at the awards! Huge congrats, Best Academics, Best Nail Style and Best Overall! The team did S2 proud and they 'brought home the bacon'!”

Congratulations to all.

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• bootise.jpg
    bootise.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 353
Congratulations to everyone who took part!

Ah well done ladies. :biggrin:

Congrats! I bet you had a blast! :)

Excellent, way to go ladies!!!:Love::Love:

Wow! That's fantastic! Huge congratulations to all.x

Well done ladies! We love you! Anna I can't wait to book a class with you :) xxx

HUGE congratulations ladies! :hug:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

You must be so proud xx

Wow massive congratulations to all four of you xxx

How excitingly awesome!

Massive congrats to you all :D

Congratulations x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek

The girls did amazing, they are beautiful inside and out xxx congratulations Ladies, YOU DID IT !!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back