Nails UK

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miami

Reaction score
Hi Guys

I have yet to subscribe to a nail trade mag and seeking some advice. Really dont know which one to go for, have found details of Scratch and Professional Nails but cant find details on internet for Nails UK - which everyone seems to be raving about.

Please help.....does anyone know how much the sub fee is?

Claire x x

Hi

Nails has been taken over by professional nails so its just those two i am afraid. Well i don't know of any other just nail magazines in the uk. You can get some magazines from the USA and japan which are full of nail art etc.

Iwould recommend either Professional nails or Scratch. Thay are both very informative and have great tutorials to follow as well as some good articals.

Miami said:
Hi Guys

I have yet to subscribe to a nail trade mag and seeking some advice. Really dont know which one to go for, have found details of Scratch and Professional Nails but cant find details on internet for Nails UK - which everyone seems to be raving about.

Please help.....does anyone know how much the sub fee is?

Claire x x

Dear Claire
please email me your address and I will send you a free copy of Scratch
kind regards
Ale xFox
editor
[email protected] :green:

OOoh......can i have one too??? lol

Alex is always happy to send a free copy to any potential subscriber. Just send her your details.

I never knew that!
I'm trying to pick which mag to subscribe to as well - I want to keep abreast of all the new products and info. We were always lambasted (sp?) at uni for not reading enough trend magazines and being 'current' :pLol x

Aspirations said:
OOoh......can i have one too??? lol

Dear Sherrie

just send me your address and I will pop one in teh post for you!

regards Alexxxxxxxxxxx :biggrin:

Alex Fox said:
Dear Sherrie

just send me your address and I will pop one in teh post for you!

regards Alexxxxxxxxxxx :biggrin:

Oops

Send me an email to

[email protected]

thans Al xxxxxxx :green:

Latest posts

Back