Nails | What's Going On At The CND World Summit?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
Holy hideaway! I don't know about you but I am literally chewing my beautiful nails off waiting around to hear about what on earth is going on at the CND World Summit.

We know that they are showcasing Brisa Lite and from recent news pieces on the system I know you're all excited about that. Turns out we have good reason to be. Samantha Sweet, of Sweet Squared, tweeted directly from the summit simply saying, "You guys are so going to love Brisa Lite." Holly L. Schippers confirms the brilliance of the system by tweeting, "info - Brisa Lite = no filing of natural nail Smoothing gel 15 min soak off sculpting gel soak off 30 minutes". Excitement aplenty here at Salon Geek HQ.

And that's not all. Samantha has also dropped us some other sweet tweet treats. There are going to be no less than 23 new Shellac colours next year and CND have gone and got themselves a brand new tag line: "CND Nails. Fashion. Beauty". If there was any doubt before, then it's finally clear that nails have officially claimed their place next to the creative big wigs. CND nails stand equal and proud with fashion and beauty.

But the real Tweet Geek to follow is the gorgeous Holly Schippers, aka The Fingernail Fixer. She's tweeting some amazing titbits from the CND World Summit telling us that, "One would need 250 years of weekly nail sessions to equal one treatment in a tanning booth." Schippers also confirms that CND remains true to the pro, "First order of business [CND] is to continue the CND commitment to serving the nail professional and remaining pro only."

If you want to the scoop on the CND World Summit as it happens then take to Twitter and get following those that are there. For my money @SamanthaSweet and @FingernailFixer are the ones to stalk.

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• cnd logo.jpg
    cnd logo.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 2,068
Holly has also said on Facebook they are releasing a LED lamp aswell in the second half of the year.

Oh no! STOP IT going to put my fingers in my ears and wear a blind fold!sorry my little plastic card, you have been warned!!!!!

Latest posts

Back