NailTek

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

alisondenn

Reaction score
Has anybody used the product NailTek? I have number of clients who find this product really works for them. I thought I would try it with tips with a stress layer of fabric fibreglass and then coat with correct nail formula for their nails. Has anybody tried this??

I Love Nail Tec !!!!!!! I have my clients use Nail Tec after they have taken off their enhancements....Nail Tec also has a kit which I'm ready to buy. They come with tips that you put underneath the free edge, and product is only put on the stress point, never on the base of the nail. You then apply the foundation, color ( if any ) and strengthener on top......it will strengthen the natural nail when growing, and your clients will love it !

Look into this at your distributer....the kit also has a video to demonstrate the procedure.

where do you get this product from?

I'm currently in a salon been going for about 3 weeks and am looking for a system which helps promote natural nails. A lot of my clients have really nice nails and at present use silk wraps for strength so would be interested in any other system which promotes this. I also do acrylics but find once i've taken the enhancements off my clients they love there new nails although they are quite soft on the free edge and I would love to be able to add a service where i can enhance their natural nails aswell as they look so good but do need extra strength.

Shelley

I use Nailtek for all my natural nail services. My clients love that I won't 'allow' them to purchase a new bottle without inspecting their nails to see which product in the line is the correct one for this particular point in time. It is awsome.

NailTek has some wonderful products. I highly recommend using them on your clients.

Shelley Clarke said:
where do you get this product from?

I'm currently in a salon been going for about 3 weeks and am looking for a system which helps promote natural nails. A lot of my clients have really nice nails and at present use silk wraps for strength so would be interested in any other system which promotes this. I also do acrylics but find once i've taken the enhancements off my clients they love there new nails although they are quite soft on the free edge and I would love to be able to add a service where i can enhance their natural nails aswell as they look so good but do need extra strength.

Shelley

U can purchase nailtek from Alan Roys tel: 01959 565616

I've been using "nailtiques", not NailTek for nearly 10 years.
Their packages are quite similer, rather same.
I just wonder which one is copy cat.

Anyway nailtiques works very well.

If anybody has idea, please reply.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back