Nailzone spray tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bella bee

Reaction score
hi there has anyone done the spray tanning course with nailzone and can give me any advice on how they got on with them, also do they supply equipment to use on day of training or do i have to take my own equipment?
thanks

Found out about equipment.
Has anyone trained with them for spray tanning?x

I did mine with the scottish beauty school in hillington which was really good. I dont know what nailzone training is like but im sure someone will be able to tell you. We used the equipment that was set up in the tanning room at the scottish beauty school.

I did mine at Scottish Beauty School, Hillington 2 years ago too - really enjoyed it and used ILA funding to pay for it aswell - and you dont need to supply your own model just practice on each other - going to book in for a few more courses with them soon actually! :)

Last edited:
I had looked at the one in hillington as well,i had thought of nailzone as next few courses comin up are on a Sunday and wouldn't need to take day off work but I'll look in to hillington more if alot saying they were good. Thanks for replys :)x

I dne mine with the scottish beauty school amazing loved every minute of it fionas amazing and so helpful xxx

Latest posts

Back