Nailzone training Glasgow and start up advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

taza87

Reaction score
I've recently booked a nail tech diploma course with Nailzone in Glasgow.

Has anyone out there used them for training? I'm self taught (thank you Kirsty Meakin / Naio Nails!) and just need something that will get me accredited so I can get professional insurance and start as a mobile nail tech. But I'm worried I made the wrong choice and should have gone elsewhere.

What's the training kit like that you get? I'm writing my business plan and not sure how much stock / equipment I need to budget for so any advice/suggestions would be appreciated.

TIA!

Hi, I looked at loads of courses in Glasgow last year when I was looking to train, including NailZone. After quite a bit of research, I eventually went to the Scottish Beauty School NSI. It wasn't the cheapest but the fit felt right for me. Seeing as you've booked yours.. why don't you contact Nailzone to see what kit you are expected to buy from them. I didn't use NSI products for very long after I qualified and topped up my training with a conversion course or two.

Latest posts

Back