Nailzoo - our hero !!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good on you Carl.:hug: You are a hero, so no more argument! I hope the lady is better soon. The injuries sound awful, especially at her age.

Well done, Carl! Wish there could have been someone like you close by, when something similar happened to me a while ago...

There are too many people these days who turn a blind eye to things like this and Carl you are a hero, not many people would want to get involved. Good on yer.

way 2 go carl :hug: as so many have already said, too many people would stand by and watch these days, so you deffo are a hero and bet that poor lady thinks so, i hope she recovers fully soon and big pat on the back to you hun xxxxxxx

Way to go Carl, as others have said before, lots of people would have turned a blind eye as they did when my son got mugged last year. You are a star :)

I heard Carl only chased after him cos the bag matched his frock.....lol.

nice to know that people will still act, so come on Carl, did the guy take one look at you and drop the bag? or did you give him a thump? Not that it matters I think you did something really special.:hug:

I heard Carl only chased after him cos the bag matched his frock.....lol.
Jaydee..............that is quality. Where do you get those one liners from? PMSL. xxxx

Jaydee..............that is quality. Where do you get those one liners from? PMSL. xxxx

I dunno Brow Queen, I just seem to pull em out of my homosatchell.....pmsl.xxx

Carl - what a star! You talents never cease to amaze us!

Julie xx

Nice one Carl! (Where's the hero smiley?)!

Latest posts

Back