Nailzoo - our hero !!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adelekeegan1

Chatty geek
Reaction score
Was chatting to Carl today, he is an absolute hero and I've got to tell you about it.

An old lady - aged 77 was a victim of bag snatcher, she suffered a broken hip and other injuries. Carl took off after the guy and got her bag back and has had to attend the police station twice in relation to the incident.

Isn't that great, so few people bother to do a damned thing. He does have a link to the Sydney newspaper but I am crap at links, perhaps he will publish it

Carl you are a star!!! :lol::hug::lol:

yayayaya Carl xxxxxxxxx:hug:

Well done Carl, very brave of you, hope you were not wearing your thong and snake at the time:lol:

Way to go Carl, shame more people arnt willing to be so brave :Love:to our geeky hero

:hug:
What a hero x

WEll done Carlxxxxxx

Too many people are scared to do anything these days it is so refreshing to see you put the lady's safety above your ownxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hug:

i bet its an instinct thing bet you didnt even think about it carl...you just did it......cool guy :hug:

good on you Carl...wonder if the scum who did it even thinks about how he'd feel if someone did this to his mother/gran. x

Good on ya Carl!
I say we need alot more people like you.

good on ya carl, its nice to hear about people actually helping other people especially oap's x

I thought Good samaritans were a thing of the past.. just goes to show they are closer then you think!
Well done Carl.. :green:

Wow :eek: Carl How did you get It back off him ? did you have to rugby tackle him or something ?
I hope you are ok , as these things can shake you a bit afterwards :hug: xx

Good on you Carl - whether it was instinct or not it shows you are one of the good guys, a lot of people wouldn't have done a thing. :hug:

Instinct or not it makes you something special in my eyes - too many people wont get involved and you did. Good on you! xxxxx

Good for you Carl! I wish there were more people like you.

A hero in my book tooxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hug:

There aren't too many people about who would have done the same... well done you :D

I think that was a very brave thing to do, well done x x x

Latest posts

Back