Nailzoo .. We Miss You

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh hunny nooo you didn't just double dare me did you !!!! :eek:
Oh well If you insist ..........................................

****&&%" !£%& £$^&* £"$%&^**** %%^&* 2"""$%^&*& ?@{{_&£ !"*!£() !!$%&(*(()^%%£?@~~~}{_

~sigh~ phew ! that feels so much better now :green:
these are just a small few of the words I use while driving !

Now I KNOW you know more than that emma, stop acting like a lady and let em all come out pmsl.

We could just post lots pics of really fake looking nails, he'd just luuuurve that.

well actually i would love his critique on these....natural enough do you think or do they need a bit more filing at the sides...?

Attachments

• for nail zoo.jpg
    for nail zoo.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 152
well actually i would love his critique on these....natural enough do you think or do they need a bit more filing at the sides...?

Wow! One day I hope to be that good too!!:lol::lol::lol:

Love the pic angie!!!!

Wow! One day I hope to be that good too!!:lol::lol::lol:

don't worry you'll get there one day...its takes lots of practise to get this good.....and some blue tac....:lol:

don't worry you'll get there one day...its takes lots of practise to get this good.....and some blue tac....:lol:

Ooh do CND sell it? :eek::lol:

yeah they do but why pay there prices when you can ask Nail zoo and he will tell you about some cheaper stuff you can get....(ohh thats so tongue in cheek...:lol:)

yeah they do but why pay there prices when you can ask Nail zoo and he will tell you about some cheaper stuff you can get....(ohh thats so tongue in cheek...:lol:)

pmsl!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh someone is going to have to email him a link to this thread.:lol:

pmsl!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh someone is going to have to email him a link to this thread.:lol:

I have let him know that we want him back :)
Angie how do you get those smile lines so neat :lol:

i need advise on his favourite subject ...PMT......:lol:

LOL I think he would say many of us have had a bit of that over the last few days !!

LOL I think he would say many of us have had a bit of that over the last few days !!

Well what with my hormone treatment I havent for once lmao

These are beautiful hun, perfect line of light,apex is spot on,
and I love the length ...
10/10 xxxxxx
:lol:

Did he say he was going somewhere and I missed it or has he just dissapeared? x x

Beautiful, Angie. Could do with being a bit longer though!:green:

Beautiful, Angie. Could do with being a bit longer though!:green:

Mmm you could be right ...i was just a bit worried about breaking them if they where too long...so i thought doing them active length would be better...dont ya think

Mmm you could be right ...i was just a bit worried about breaking them if they where too long...so i thought doing them active length would be better...dont ya think

pmsl:lol::lol: Good point, you're so practical!

I wouldn't change a thing! I think they are stylin'! :smack:

LOL now those are my kinda nails!.....
who need nails beds when you can have a lovely white tip?
Come back Nailzoo!!

This thread has cracked me up :lol:

Come back Carl!

lovely long nail beds angie!!
youve got the balance just right !!

Latest posts

Back