Nailzoo .. We Miss You

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is he back yet......No ???.....shame cos i here David Beckham is popping on sometime soon...said he was sick of skinny birds and wanted a snake dancing hunk.....such a shame Carl ain't here...x

is he back yet......No ???.....shame cos i here David Beckham is popping on sometime soon...said he was sick of skinny birds and wanted a snake dancing hunk.....such a shame Carl ain't here...x

Now that should get him back - we all know that Carl is quite partial to Becks:lol:

Do you think this is the sort of thing he'd come back for? :)

Attachments

• davisbeck.jpg
    davisbeck.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 26
  • topless.jpg
    topless.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 33
We caould always inundate him with emails (with pictures of becks and beggin letters) We also have to get him back before Dec and panto season:lol: no one does a frog like nailzoo:eek:

We luuuvvvvvvveeeeeee yyyyyooooouuuuuuuuu nnnaaaiiiilllllzzoooooo:Love::Love::Love::Love:

well actually i would love his critique on these....natural enough do you think or do they need a bit more filing at the sides...?

Oh they gorgeous, can you do mine.

yeah they do but why pay there prices when you can ask Nail zoo and he will tell you about some cheaper stuff you can get....(ohh thats so tongue in cheek...:lol:)

:lol::lol:

So come on Carl................Where the bloody hell are you.

Angie, I have just found this picture while looking for inspiration, It seems your nails are taking off hun,
Is this going to be the biggest trend by 2008 ?

OMG some people just have to copy you don't they...its pure jealousy you know !!

Maybe a dingo took him :suprised: Adele needs you for her parties :green:

this had me peeing my pants , lol
love the nails hun ! i really need mine doing :green::green:

come back nailzoo :green: its not the same without ya , xx

It's strange that he's not been in touch with his close friends on here . Maybe someone should contact him to see if he's ok. Probably really busy.

It is really sad that he hasn't been on here for a while, I do really miss his witty comments on some threads.

I also think thats its lovely when so many people take notice and care when someone hasn't been on for a while. It just goes to show how many lovely caring people there still is out there even if we dont live in perfect world.:hug:
I hope if I ever disappear people will care where i have gone.:)

It's strange that he's not been in touch with his close friends on here . Maybe someone should contact him to see if he's ok. Probably really busy.

I e-mailed him Yesterday Kim but have heard nothing ??????????

Good................To be honest, we've not always seen eye to eye but I hope he's ok. xxx

i have emailed him too....he could even be on his hols..??

Come on Carl, where are you????
We miss ya xxxx

Just spoken to Carl and he says he will pop in to see us later.

Great news !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

brilliant news.....i rang the number from his website last night but must have done something wrong as i got an old lady, she made me spell everything then says she is hard of hearing !!....i did wonder if it was Carl pulling me leg...:lol:

brilliant news.....i rang the number from his website last night but must have done something wrong as i got an old lady, she made me spell everything then says she is hard of hearing !!....i did wonder if it was Carl pulling me leg...:lol:

It has Carl's name written all over it.:lol:

Latest posts

Back