Nailzoo .. We Miss You

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bagpuss

Sleepy Geek Zzzzzzzz
Reaction score
come back hun...:hug:

come on girls...he must pop on now and then even just to read if not post...lets drag him back by his short and curlies

we need to entice him....any ideas...?

We shud just spel bad...coz he haites that!!!!

He would rush bak to giv us a row!! and sum edukayshun!...and BUMP the spellcheck threads!!!

We shud just spel bad...coz he haites that!!!!

He would rush bak to giv us a row!! and sum edukayshun!...and BUMP the spellcheck threads!!!

oh yeh i forgot tha...:lol:

yip im al up for faking up th e shpelling thatll really pyss him off.

NOT HAPPY WITH YOU ZOO:irked: where are ya:hug:

ambxx

Carl get back on here now :hug: or I will come and get you :)

ave to admit, I have a MASSIVE crush on him.... What a complete SPUNK!
Love his webpage so much to see and do.. and he is Aussie!! would love a chance to say hello!! :Grope::green::green::green::green::green:

Watch it there..I am tempted to edit your post... PMSL :D

Watch it there..I am tempted to edit your post... PMSL :D

Sorry to hijack here BUT, I was on an american site the other day and they dont **** out the P word but they do with ass. Is ass bad over there???:lol::lol:

Sorry to hijack here BUT, I was on an american site the other day and they dont **** out the P word but they do with ass. Is ass bad over there???:lol::lol:

P word?
Ass ..some is bad.:Scared:.some is really sweet to look at..:lol:
Honestly and seriously now..all websites have their own editor that you can pick and chose what words you want ***** out on the site.
So it really has nothing to do with being usa..
But yes, ass to us is a bum or arse to you . Butt is another word to describe the back sitting end of a human. :D

P word? the word spelt wrong in the post u were referring to lmao.

Ass ..some is bad.:Scared:.some is really sweet to look at..:lol: hehe, mine is BAD with a capital BAD

Honestly and seriously now..all websites have their own editor that you can pick and chose what words you want ***** out on the site.
So it really has nothing to do with being usa.. Understood, just though it was odd that they allowed P**S but not ass

But yes, ass to us is a bum or arse to you . Butt is another word to describe the back sitting end of a human. :D

Thanks for replying.

P word?
Ass ..some is bad.:Scared:.some is really sweet to look at..:lol:
So it really has nothing to do with being usa..

Do any of you have any idea how tempted I am now to type every swear word I can think off just to see which ones dont show lol ,
RREEEEAAALLLY tempted, like Dont touch the wet paint ! tempted...
But I wont lol coz I dont like naughty words :lol:

Thanks for replying.

ohh THAT P word..LOL..P i s s?
That isn't really considered a naughty word..like taking the piss out of someone, or she pisssed me off.

Do any of you have any idea how tempted I am now to type every swear word I can think off just to see which ones dont show lol ,
Emmsybabes..go ahead.......I dare You!! In fact...I will Double Dare you. :green:

Bring back Carl, kicking and screaming if necessary.

We neeeeeeeeeeed him !!!:lol:

come back hun...:hug:

come on girls...he must pop on now and then even just to read if not post...lets drag him back by his short and curlies

we need to entice him....any ideas...?
Carl looks far too groomed to have short & curlies!
Maybe we should use a lead?
Nail Zoo 10

Your holiday time is up Carl - get back on board now!

NOT HAPPY WITH YOU ZOO:irked: where are ya:hug:

ambxx
We could just post lots pics of really fake looking nails, he'd just luuuurve that.

Nailzoo we luv u, Nailzoo we do

Come back to us Nailzoo

Or we will stalk you:hug:

Missing you loads:hug:

i need advise on his favourite subject ...PMT......:lol:

It certainly isn't the same around here without you Carl!:hug:

Emmsybabes..go ahead.......I dare You!! In fact...I will Double Dare you. :green:

Oh hunny nooo you didn't just double dare me did you !!!! :eek:
Oh well If you insist ..........................................

****&&%$£" !£%& £$^&* £"$%&^**** %%^&* 2"""$%^&*& ?@{{_&£ !"*!£() !!$%&(*(()^%%£?@~~~}{_

~sigh~ phew ! that feels so much better now :green:
these are just a small few of the words I use while driving !

Latest posts

Back