Naio and NSI products?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tracey1969

Reaction score
Im currently using nsi products and love the pink blush acrylic but i also wanted to try naio products. Can anyone tell me what they are like to use in liquid and powder and which ones to try please as i no they do different cover acrylics and different monomers.

I have tried to search this on here but i cant find any information about the cover acrylics

I use Nsi and love their cover powders, I have them all.
If you want to try naio, perhaps they have a trial kit?

Naio are okay if you are just starting out, but be warned their products have a heavy smell and if you are going from Nsi to Naio then it would be a step backwards in my opinion as the products aren't great quality, they might have improved as I used them years ago but they seem to be the same. I get a few tips from them but that's about it as they have a nice range of different style French tips. They also let anyone purchase from them which is a no no in my eyes! To sum it up they are pretty basic and you get what you pay for. This of course is just my opinion I am sure some geeks like the products :)

I absolutely love Naio ! I can't praise them enough , I started off using Nsi then I thought I'd give Naio a try and like I said I really can't fault them , I have really badly bitten nails , I use the max adhesion primerless liquid and my nails stay on till I decide to take them off !
I do know Naio had quite a lot of bad reviews about 2-3 year ago but I'd recommend them now , they also do a small starter kit, think they're around £16.99

I use IBD flex and I have recently bought Naio to try it out. It's decent for the price, but not nearly as finely milled and easily workable as IBD. I got a bunch of their cover powders, and there is only one that I like. The warm beige and natural beige are all very orange-y, the dusky rose is completely transparent and the baby blossom one goes on very chalky and uneven. Blushing bride is a really nice blue-based pink, this is the only one I haven't found in another range yet and will probably use on myself here and there.

All of the shades appeared quite grainy on the nails, and some seemed to have flecks of random colour in them which messed up my nails. I've never had this problem with IBD so will probs stick to that - I can only imagine NSI is better quality as well. Their coloured acrylics seem quite unique and get good reviews though.

Naio has a great range of products and I absolutely love the acrylics, I find them really easy to work with! The max adhesion monomer that they do smells much better than a lot of monomers out there which is great too! :)

Latest posts

Back