Naio nails and Kirsty Meakin?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alt-ernity

Reaction score
Do any professionals use the naio brand? How do you find it?

I'm in the middle of my nvq and was wondering if it is any good? Since Kirsty meakin is effectively advertising it by being their tutor on their YouTube channel and previously it was gemma Lambert.

Xx

I tried it about 7/8 years ago when Gemma Lambert was their ambassador and found it to be rubbish. Lifted before I'd even finished final buffing, so never bothered investigating any further. I think their ranged of coloured powders is brilliant for the super arty but I don't know of anyone using it for day-in, day-out salon nails

Thank you for your reply! I have heard that lots of people have their coloured powders!

Try putting 'naio' in the search box and see if there are any other posts about them

I use it as well as other brands. My experience is totally different. It doesn't lift. Its fine. You can get three different monomers. Choose the one that's right for you.
The nudes and glitters are stunning!
Check out absolute nails in you tube

Absolute nails is an in qualified woman who does them on herself and only wears them for a few days at a time though. Xx

I agree with trinity, their colour acrylics are great for nail art, really pigmented, but I still always use my professional products as the base to avoid any product break down, I don't know I just like the fact I can offer client professional and use Naio just for art, I personally wouldn't use their whole system, it seems to be the go to for a lot of people who are skilled in acrylics but not officially qualified

Do any professionals use the naio brand? How do you find it?

I'm in the middle of my nvq and was wondering if it is any good? Since Kirsty meakin is effectively advertising it by being their tutor on their YouTube channel and previously it was gemma Lambert.

Xx

I used Naio nails when I first started out doing nails, as it was alot cheaper than the rest. It wasnt that great to begin with as clients always had alot of lifting (me also being inexperienced is a part of it aswell). Then I converted to NSI, it is my holy grail. Saying that Naio have progressed on their products and quite a few nails guru's I follow have converted to them. So I'm to the point of maybe converting back to Naio to see how I get on with it this time. I do personally think it's great for newbies who are practising and learning their own technique, it is alot of money to spend if you buy a more expensive brand of acrylic to practise with.
I hope this helps :)

Latest posts

Back