Naio Nails or The Gel Bottle

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kirstyluwilson

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I’m new to the qualified nail world and I am after opinions! Since qualifying I have mainly invested in Naio Nails Urban Graffiti, I absolutely love them!! I am going to continue building my collection however I wanted opinions on The Gel Bottle, I know they have such a hype and as they have a sale on right now I am considering investing in some to try. Before I do that though I just wanted to know if anyone has used both or just TGB and has any pro/cons of either/or! I know gel brand is a very personal opinion but before I invest money in another brand when I could just use it for Naio I wanted to hear others 😊

The Gel Bottle have had a lot of reported issues, there are quite a few threads on here detailing the issues. I believe they have recently undergone a re-formulation and are relaunching. Sadly to me this implies there was an issue with the original formula and instead of dealing with the issues head on they tried to blame techs and clients. Their original products were manufactured in China and therefore not subject to the stringent safety measures applied to products produced in the USA and Europe.

I haven't seen any details of their new products, I suspect they have alientated so many techs no-one is taking any chances, hence the sell offs and special deals.

Do your research, don't be tempted by cheap prices and pretty colours.

The Gel Bottle have had a lot of reported issues, there are quite a few threads on here detailing the issues. I believe they have recently undergone a re-formulation and are relaunching. Sadly to me this implies there was an issue with the original formula and instead of dealing with the issues head on they tried to blame techs and clients. Their original products were manufactured in China and therefore not subject to the stringent safety measures applied to products produced in the USA and Europe.

I haven't seen any details of their new products, I suspect they have alientated so many techs no-one is taking any chances, hence the sell offs and special deals.

Do your research, don't be tempted by cheap prices and pretty colours.

Ah thank you. Yeah I had seen the negatives flying around recently but know some people absolutely swear by them! Think I’ll stick to Naio for the time being then 😊

Definitely do your research! Consider joining the nail tech awareness group over on Facebook as it’s been a complete eye-opener for me. I have after a lot of research rebranded from the gel bottle to ink London. For me personally, I have not experienced any issues with the gel bottle, I loved their products and so did my clients. However the horror stories I have heard and the pictures I have seen combined with the opinions given by leading industry names have totally put me off the brand. Such a shame because as I say, I thought they were wonderful. Do have a look at INK London. Their products are manufactured in the UK and the EU, they have an in-house chemist and are absolutely brilliant.

Definitely do your research! Consider joining the nail tech awareness group over on Facebook as it’s been a complete eye-opener for me. I have after a lot of research rebranded from the gel bottle to ink London. For me personally, I have not experienced any issues with the gel bottle, I loved their products and so did my clients. However the horror stories I have heard and the pictures I have seen combined with the opinions given by leading industry names have totally put me off the brand. Such a shame because as I say, I thought they were wonderful. Do have a look at INK London. Their products are manufactured in the UK and the EU, they have an in-house chemist and are absolutely brilliant.

Ah thanks so much I’ll defo join that FB group! I get a lot of my files/tips from ink and have looked at the gels, they do seem to be out of stock a lot so that shows how good they are!😊 thanks so much.

Latest posts

Back