Naked tan client

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stacylouise

Reaction score
got a woman who wants to go completely naked, my first thought was do i stop at the hip like usual or go straight down the body and down the leg in one stroke? also how would i spray when it comes to the front of her ladybits lol! x

I would stop at the hip, and then start the legs from there, and after 1 leg, move to the middle and spray her front area and then onto the other leg,

Just how I would do it thoughx

I do it exactly the same as any other tan! They just arnt wearing knickers!

I would stop at the hip, and then start the legs from there, and after 1 leg, move to the middle and spray her front area and then onto the other leg,

Just how I would do it thoughx

This prob the way I would do it to :hug:

you would need to apply solution to the pants area as this is the whole poing of a naked spray tan where the client is looking for an all over tan

HTH

you would need to apply solution to the pants area as this is the whole poing of a naked spray tan where the client is looking for an all over tan

HTH
Precisely ! Put yourself in their shoes, an all over tan with the important bits missing is a bit of a joke, only my opinion though. I agree that you should spray the way you would spray anyone else, when doing the font area just pull the gun back a little so there is a light misting rather than a heavy mist. Also make sure that she shaves or de-fluffs well in advance. Make sure you tan all the way along the leg, up over the hip and then to the upper body, or the other way around depending on where you start. Make sure you do it in a nice fluid movement so you dont overspray any areas. It ought to look natural.

Just a thought though, has she got any natural tan lines? They will be a b*gger to fill in if she has:D

If this is her first naked tan then she might well not be able to notice the tan so much as when wearing a thong as there will be little tan line to show her just how dark she has gone....the minds eye can play tricks with you and some people who have had a full naked tan sometimes perceive they aren't as dark as normal simply because there is no tan line to gage the depth of colour.

It sometimes is wise so as to avoid this to apply a sticker somewhere which after the tan is applied is removed to show the tan line

These can be quiet trendy and can be bought from any stationers however in the USA there are many products available for this

HTH and good luck

Just to clarify, I wasn't saying don't spray her bits! A previous poster stated that they do it the same as any other tan, which to me doesn't make sense as I don't spray over the client's pants during a normal tan as this would be a waste of solution and time x

Just to clarify, I wasn't saying don't spray her bits! A previous poster stated that they do it the same as any other tan, which to me doesn't make sense as I don't spray over the client's pants during a normal tan as this would be a waste of solution and time x

I think they as well as me meant that spraying the way you would on any other tan is to cover the bare skin in tanning solution. As we all would. If there is bare flesh it needs spraying as required ( meaning less or more depending on which part of the body)

Hope this has clarified it for you

And I also find that a lack of any tan line can leave the client believing that they arent tanned as much as they would have hoped. I even wonder sometimes if the tan took at all. Those little stickers are fabulous, you can even make your own. Hearts are the most popular, and look really pretty especially when peeking over a waistband. I like them so much that I am even getting some tantoo bits so I can have even more of a play around.

I am going to be using up some of my fabullous samples that came this week and will be going the sticker thing, I might post a little pic or 2 so you can get the idea ( I will make little doggy paws I think) The funniest one I ever saw was a hand print on a bum !

Last edited:
I think they as well as me meant that spraying the way you would on any other tan is to cover the bare skin in tanning solution. As we all would. If there is bare flesh it needs spraying as required ( meaning less or more depending on which part of the body)

Hope this has clarified it for you

And I also find that a lack of any tan line can leave the client believing that they arent tanned as much as they would have hoped. I even wonder sometimes if the tan took at all. Those little stickers are fabulous, you can even make your own. Hearts are the most popular, and look really pretty especially when peeking over a waistband. I like them so much that I am even getting some tantoo bits so I can have even more of a play around.

I am going to be using up some of my fabullous samples that came this week and will be going the sticker thing, I might post a little pic or 2 so you can get the idea ( I will make little doggy paws I think) The funniest one I ever saw was a hand print on a bum !

Ahh I get you now! Excuse my stupidity x

I came across this pic the other day
That will make a few heads turn :twisted:

Attachments

• 3774e0422d55e89ae9d81a8e84dc9dd737a5d269_1.jpg
    3774e0422d55e89ae9d81a8e84dc9dd737a5d269_1.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 4,494

Latest posts

Back