Name for men's shaving salon, ideas?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glamdoll

Reaction score
Hi, Can anyone help me with a Catchy name for a men's shaving & barbering shop ? needs to be catchy as above Hair & beauty salon & needs to be noticed? If anyone has any ideas I would appreciate it.;)

Do men have to walk through or near a hair and beauty salon? If so may be tough!

If you have a door to the Main Street make it as obvious as possible it's separate and have good outside signage.

Us men are weird :)

I like close shave as stated above.

Hair of the God
A play on the saying "hair of the dog", suggests good grooming and feels quite masculine.
I do like a good pun so you could add the strapline 'a cut above'

I could probably think of loads, but a profile of your image and target client helps to create a name most appropriate for your business....good luck x

Sent from my HTC Desire X using SalonGeek mobile app

Shaving grace
Cutting edge

Last edited:
Do men have to walk through or near a hair and beauty salon? If so may be tough!

If you have a door to the Main Street make it as obvious as possible it's separate and have good outside signage.

Us men are weird :)

I like close shave as stated above.

I am afraid at the moment they would have to walk through downstairs hair salon :( but then quite a few men come in for their hair cut already.

I like "A Close Shave" too...so much so I knocked up a logo for it while everyone else in the house is asleep :)

Attachments

• A-close-Shave-1.png
    A-close-Shave-1.png
    70 KB · Views: 1,227
I am afraid at the moment they would have to walk through downstairs hair salon :( but then quite a few men come in for their hair cut already.

What age of man currently comes in? All I would say is consider it strongly. Not many men - and I mean very little - from around here would walk through a hairdressers to go upstairs.

Men can't fathom that it's a separate business and will just view it as the men's side of downstairs. Not a barbershop in its own right. Worth thinking about.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back