Name for my mobile business? Help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leannelily

Reaction score
I'm going to be starting up my own mobile business and i need help with a name!
I will be doing eyelash/eyebrow tints, manis/pedis, make-up, pin-ups, indian head massages and gel extensions! I like the name 'Revive' and 'Neo' any ideas will be welcome!

Why dnt u have Leanne lily like your name? This is such a hard one, I posted the same when I was thinking of a name, [your name] beauty secrets? Neo beauty? I think somewhere in the name u need beauty to show ppl what u do x

Hi hope you don't mind me butting in but I am having a similar dilemma!
I am in the process of setting up my mobile nails business - eventually adding make up and hopefully taning in the future when I have completed my training.
I have a name in mind that I really want, and now I've got my heart set on it I can't think of anything else! I have even planned my logo!
I have googled the name however, and there is another mobile therapist in my area with a very similar name, and also a salon with the same name (although I am not sure if this is still open).
Is there any legal issues of having the same name as another business in your area? Would it cause problems/ too much confusion?
Any advice would be great thanks x
p.s. I like the name 'Revive'!

Thanks carly, but i need something that appeals to people for the hair aswell!

Plus when i've been googling there are quite a lot of places that have 'Revive' in their name!

X

Latest posts

Back