names for your designs???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FunkyNails

Reaction score
back & forth between Greece and the Netherlands
Do you name your designs? Why or why not? To many names for too little designs or the other way around?

Just curious to hear how you all handle them :D

As for my own designs, I do name and catagorize them in my so called collections. Somedays there's this name haunting me all day long so as soon as I get a chance I will make a design for it.

While thinking about it...........I probably would be a good person for working in the nail polish department just naming those beautifull colors all day long.......

Hi Manuela,

Personally, I do not have hundreds of designs so I choose to have them on round disks and numbered.

I think your idea of giving each design a name is great! It is something that hadn't occured to me but I am sure a lot more people will follow in your foot steps as it is so handy to know them by name!

Speak to you soon sweetie,

Jenn

Howdy
I name all my nails lol. You'll see them on my site. They are catagorised and named.

I jus' look at them..and come up (often odd) names for them based on their colours, shapes, patterns etc.

It's aaaall fun ;)

xxlaylaxx

I love to name my art work :cool:
It gives them a cool feel :rolleyes:

lesley1965 said:
I love to name my art work :cool:
It gives them a cool feel :rolleyes:

Okay!!!............so let's start sharing and throw in some of our baptized babies!!! :)

stonewash-sally.jpg

a colored acrylic sculpt from the 'French Connection'

LayStar said:
Howdy
I name all my nails lol. You'll see them on my site. They are catagorised and named.

I jus' look at them..and come up (often odd) names for them based on their colours, shapes, patterns etc.

It's aaaall fun ;)

xxlaylaxx

Time for me to check out your site...........see ya later!

Jenn said:
Hi Manuela,

Personally, I do not have hundreds of designs so I choose to have them on round disks and numbered.

I think your idea of giving each design a name is great! It is something that hadn't occured to me but I am sure a lot more people will follow in your foot steps as it is so handy to know them by name!

Speak to you soon sweetie,

Jenn

just throw in some Jacks, Johns, Vicky and Sarahs..............before you know it hundred will be far behind you! ;)

FunkyNails said:
just throw in some Jacks, Johns, Vicky and Sarahs..............before you know it hundred will be far behind you! ;)

thats a really good idea --- thanx so much!
i'll keep you posted with my progress!

Jenn xx :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back