Naming my mobile tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pringle12

Reaction score
Hi , I did my training with sienna x in 2009 , not done tanning since and want of starting up my mobile business, iv been thinking of names but cant find a classy name, only ...santan as my names sandra lol .Helllp please :o

Stick with it, I like Santan. Good luck with your new venture x

I like the name santan.

However have you thought about the future if you end up offering other treatments as well? X

You are one letter away from a totally different meaning! :o

(Sorry I was skimming posts and as I skimmed yours that was infact what I read... I'd say IF you do go with it at the very least be VERY sure to market it as SanTan... and even then having seen it it's all I can see now :( )

Are you intending to only do tanning going forward? If not then you might want to look at a more general name :)

Mines called Juicy Beauty! (my names lucy lol)

You are one letter away from a totally different meaning! :o

(Sorry I was skimming posts and as I skimmed yours that was infact what I read... I'd say IF you do go with it at the very least be VERY sure to market it as SanTan... and even then having seen it it's all I can see now :( )

Are you intending to only do tanning going forward? If not then you might want to look at a more general name :)

I can't work out what the other word is! Which letter do you need to take out and which letter do you replace it with?

remove the first n.... no need to replace

maybe it's just me... :) But it's all I can see now when I see that name!

remove the first n.... no need to replace

maybe it's just me... :) But it's all I can see now when I see that name!

Ohhh I see! Lol. Thought it was something that would make me blush! Must be my corrupted mind!;)

Latest posts

Back