Nano beads slipping

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JadeBucxx

Reaction score
So I did my first set of nanos on my cousin the other week. She has thinner hair and has had extensions before so knows how to look after them.
In 5 days she says she has lost 6 extensions! She says the bead is coming with it too so obviously slipping out. Could it be possible I'm trying to put too much hair into the bead as I was worried too little would make it slip!

She had 100 strands put in x

Do you use rings with silicone?
Also if you take too little or too much hair, the micro ring will not attach properly.

Use Silicone lined beads, for thin hair I use two beads if I can fit too on.
its most likely that your not clamping the beads hard enough. The minute I changed my pliers that clamp better myclientS only loose 2-3 strands in 8 weeks

I always use silicone lined, you'll be silly not too

Silicone lined for sure but it sounds like u may have too little hair in? I don’t think it’s possible to have too much, if U can fit the nano tip in then it’s fine the snugger the better. Also are your pliers ribbed or smooth? They usually have grooves in but I have had smooth ones before and they don’t clamp as well xx

Latest posts

Back