SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gemma cook

Reaction score
I had Nano hair extensions last night just for thickness. I have two rows I believe there is 100 maybe 125 can’t remember. But they’re very noticeable. My hair is very thin and fine so I’m wondering if a different placement would be better on my head. I think the girl did a great job but it’s her first half head as I just wanted thickness.
Would I be better off with more rows and less in each row? When my hair moves you can notice the bonds and it looks like I have bald patches 😟 attached a video and pic any advice would be great.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.MOV
    20.1 MB
  • 95D7E55C-C68D-430A-A6B1-B0A54B28B06E.jpeg
    95D7E55C-C68D-430A-A6B1-B0A54B28B06E.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 39
Half a head should be distributed across the head like a full head just extra space inbetween each bond

I just think they are too high. If u hair have for volume ( your own length ) then they can be right in the middle of the head away from hairline/parting and the top section will more than cover it. Easy fix, remove and just put lower down. Keep to the 2 rows close together then minimal surface area is needed so easier to hide 👍🏼

I have thin hair like your and those bonds look too big in my opinion. My stylist always cuts down the keratin bond to about 1/4 of what yours are - that way my fine hair is not holding too much weight on each bond. It looks like they did not cut down the bonds at all?

Latest posts

Back