Nano extensions on short thin hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jordan91cook

Reaction score
Hi,
I’ve just done my first consultation with a potential client, in the consultation I told her that she would need about 10 packs of nano strands (20 in each pack) as she has very short fine hair which she was fine with but now I’m not too sure as surely you would see that many if she has fine hair.
How many pack would I be using for short fine hair to add length?

Good evening :)

For fine hair we usually recommend around 100g-150g. We supply between 0.7g - 1g bond weights, depending on which grade and method you require. 10 Packs is a lot, especially if they are double drawn strands too but you can always return packs within the companies returns policies.

Any further advice, we'd love to assist. xx

Hi,
I’ve just done my first consultation with a potential client, in the consultation I told her that she would need about 10 packs of nano strands (20 in each pack) as she has very short fine hair which she was fine with but now I’m not too sure as surely you would see that many if she has fine hair.
How many pack would I be using for short fine hair to add length?
I would apply pre bonded if the hair is short and fine. I normally cut them in half and they blend so well x

Depending on how thin your clients hair is, it might be better to use tapes if they have enough hair to cover them. Or do as @cmsuper suggests if you are trained in hot fusion. x Do you have a pic of your clients hair? Would help with advice being given.

I’m trained in hot fusion but I don’t offer it as a service as I’m not comfortable doing them, I only offer LA Weave, Nano & Micro.
Unfortunately I didn’t take a picture of the clients hair during the consultation and her social media only show face on pics.
I was told that nanos are the best to use on fine hair so that’s what I said I’d do.

If I was doing 10 packs this would be for super thick hair on someone short and thin I would do between 4-8 packets depending on how you could place them xx

Latest posts

Back