Nano keratin

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Juno14

Reaction score
Hi I've got a rep seeing me tomorrow about nano keratin, I'm not sure if it's worth doing the training and buying the package deal it's a lot of money and I'm not sure if I'm a little late on the ban wagon, how many applications would one bottle 320ml do? On average please

Hi I've got a rep seeing me tomorrow about nano keratin, I'm not sure if it's worth doing the training and buying the package deal it's a lot of money and I'm not sure if I'm a little late on the ban wagon, how many applications would one bottle 320ml do? On average please

I used nanokeratin at a previous salon I’m sure as per the instructions it states between 40-50ml per head - we always measured and stuck to this and it really was enough for a full head application (obviously depending on the length and thickness). But your using the silicone brush so there really isn’t any waste it does all get pasted through the hair so even if you did get say 6 treatments from one bottle although it’s a lot to pay out you would cover the initial cost in about 2 treatments.

I’m self employed now and haven’t yet purchased full size of a big kit from anywhere simply because im in a different town and clients looking for this treatment are few and far between.

I’ve been using NovMax Brazilian Keratin and on their website they allow you to buy smaller size bottles - 60ml shampoo and 60ml treatment (basically one application) £18 for both together - even their full size bottles start from £140

I used nanokeratin at a previous salon I’m sure as per the instructions it states between 40-50ml per head - we always measured and stuck to this and it really was enough for a full head application (obviously depending on the length and thickness). But your using the silicone brush so there really isn’t any waste it does all get pasted through the hair so even if you did get say 6 treatments from one bottle although it’s a lot to pay out you would cover the initial cost in about 2 treatments.

I’m self employed now and haven’t yet purchased full size of a big kit from anywhere simply because im in a different town and clients looking for this treatment are few and far between.

I’ve been using NovMax Brazilian Keratin and on their website they allow you to buy smaller size bottles - 60ml shampoo and 60ml treatment (basically one application) £18 for both together - even their full size bottles start from £140

Hi thank you for your information and advice, I've heard good things from NovMax so I think I'm going to check them out first, I had my meeting with the nano keratin rep and it's so expensive £595 +vat for kit and training! I've only got one person interested so I think it'll be a bit daft spending all this money,
Thank you

We use Nov Max too. Good product just need to make sure salon is ventilated.

Latest posts

Back