Nano locks oozing green substance

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, a friend of mine is wearing Nano extensions and has told me she thinks her locks are green. I had a look and they are, oozing like a green colour like when bad jewellery goes green on the skin. She isn't a client of mine, she is a work colleague. I have never seen this before but my obvious thought is that the locks aren't silicone and thats whats happening. Its like a reaction of some sort. Any thoughts or advice would be awesome. Thanks all :)

Attachments

• Hair.jpg
    Hair.jpg
    465.3 KB · Views: 0
Hi Everyone, a friend of mine is wearing Nano extensions and has told me she thinks her locks are green. I had a look and they are, oozing like a green colour like when bad jewellery goes green on the skin. She isn't a client of mine, she is a work colleague. I have never seen this before but my obvious thought is that the locks aren't silicone and thats whats happening. Its like a reaction of some sort. Any thoughts or advice would be awesome. Thanks all :)
They look to be glue tips and someone has used micro rings to attach them. You can see that what looks like glue sticks way above the rings. My understanding of micro rings is that you don't need glue. So It looks like someone's used the incorrect fitment for the hair they've used.

Latest posts

Back