Nano rings? 90% smaller than micro rings

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah so frustrating!!

Anyway what size micro rings do you use? I use 5mm and I think they are unite big in the hair especially finer hair?

Have you used small micro rings?

:) x

Yes 5mm with the silicone lining(yeah they are bigish), tried the copper tubes and obviously they go flatter but I prefer the silicone lined. To be honest I do more bonds than micro rings at the minute! Is it just micro rings you do? X

No I do both but I've been put off prebonded, in fact I'll private message you a minute need some advice :)

I do like the high quality and the simplicity of micro rings though :)

No I do both but I've been put off prebonded, in fact I'll private message you a minute need some advice :)

I do like the high quality and the simplicity of micro rings though :)

No problem at all x

I just been looking at those tips they look like they are tipped in a cone effect thin at top then going into a point

I just been looking at those tips they look like they are tipped in a cone effect thin at top then going into a point

Yea I thought that! I'd love to get some and try it! May ask for a sample! X

They really do have a little loop of wire (almost like jewellery wire) bonded into the top... I have had a sample from them a couple of years ago. I wish I knew where they were as I'd put a photo up :|

They really do have a little loop of wire (almost like jewellery wire) bonded into the top... I have had a sample from them a couple of years ago. I wish I knew where they were as I'd put a photo up :|

Strange I'm gona email them lol x

I once found someone who ha made their own tips like the nano ones if I can find it I will post the I s on here

Did you find the ones your friend did? x

Good plan I'm gona see if I can get some samples

I have pm you by the way

Wow! This looks good! Tempted to give it a go myself! xx

Although.. I would be worried that the small beads would do damage to your hair as they have no lining. Don't like the idea of actual metal cutting into my hair?!xx

Last edited:
Wow! This looks good! Tempted to give it a go myself! xx

Although.. I would be worried that the small beads would do damage to your hair as they have no lining. Don't like the idea of actual metal cutting into my hair?!xx

If you clamp too hard, especially if using a rounded bead rather than a tube, it can cut through the hair. Would strongly recommend practicing on a head block first. x

If you clamp too hard, especially if using a rounded bead rather than a tube, it can cut through the hair. Would strongly recommend practicing on a head block first. x

Definitely!! I'll try a few with both and see how I get on. Thanks :) xx

Lol I know it's frustrating!! I do both bonds and micro rings and have paid for it then you get this sort of thing where anyone can have a go after watching or not watching a video! I've not been doing it on my own very long and probably have more tips etc to pick up but I put everything into being good at it and I've removed a few bad set already! It's infuriating really and so many people have been put off by these YouTube Extensionists!! I hear you totally lol xx
The extension pieces are rolled into a small stick tip but also have a very small wire loop sticking out the top and it is that which is clamped into the nano ring not the actual hair itself.

There is a geek on here Lusiouslox I think who obviously uses this method... I had a look a couple of years ago and although very interesting wasn't a plausable option at that time. I may look again though :wink2:
hi all iam a lusciouslox fitter i did them 8 years ago ,first the hair is tipped with a bar the rings are smaller than any nano bead only them selling them, there hair type they will not reveal as others will copy,,,,,i stopped using them only due to high cost of postage and there are only 10 sections in each pack was a few hundred for full head, i also left thinking some one will copy them in uk then i take the back up.you can buy the hair from other companys now with a bead but it isnt as good and your beads arnt as small ive v fine hair they are the only ones i can wear undetected,feel free to ask me anything about them ps they are now in 3g tips also :)

Latest posts

Back