Nano rings, do I have to remove them?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rich121

Reaction score
Hey, to cut a long story short I have a client who’s unhappy with her hair I fitted (nano rings) because they started to fall out. After several messages from her I started to feel uncomfortable about going round to take her hair out.

So I’m wondering am I obliged to take them out for her?

I’m new to this industry by the way.

Thank you in advanced.

If you feel uncomfortable then no you are not abliged at all., I gather you are mobile? In what way do you feel uncomfortable?

You could offer her to come to yours or in failing that (personally I wouldn't) you could just just leave her to sort it.

Why is she unhappy? Did you provide aftercare?

How long has it been since they were fitted?
I find a lot of clients will try to blame you when they haven't been doing the proper aftercare. If she ties her hair up a lot or has naturally oily hair this can cause them to fall out. Even brushing with the wrong type of brush can cause this

This happened to me before. Get them to sign a consultation and just give them as much aftercare as you can. There are products which can cause the keratin to soften and cause then to fall out. X

I would go and remove them for her if she isn’t happy. Get it dealt with then you don’t have to see her again. It will give u a chance to see what the problem might be too. X

Latest posts

Back