Nanomax?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wg19

Reaction score
Anyone offering this service. Just read about it in a sunday mag. A treatment that gives ultrashine to hair that lasts up to 1 month. From looking at their website they have been in a few mags the last month or so, I fancy it, are there many salons offering it yet or is this a new thing?

Anyone offering this service. Just read about it in a sunday mag. A treatment that gives ultrashine to hair that lasts up to 1 month. From looking at their website they have been in a few mags the last month or so, I fancy it, are there many salons offering it yet or is this a new thing?

Have you got a web addy for this - never heard of it.

hey - i saw that too! looks fab! if anyone finds a salon/addy that would be FAB :green: xxxx

Nonomax was called tanagra and has now been rebranded my salon does the the treatments if you are any where near worthing west sussex.

Nanomax are a range of nanomolecular permanent hair repair treatments and have superseded Tanagra. Nanomax has 3 Hair Repair treatments (Repair for damaged and weak hair, Intensive for chemically treated and highly damaged hair and Hydrate for demoisturised hair) as well as 2 Hair Enhancing treatments (3D Shine and Colourlock).

The results are amazing and both clients and hairdressers become fans instantly. The strength, health and shine they give are truly incredible and once a client has had their first hair repair treatment (out of a course of 3) they immediately book up for the next two. For a lot of people, they have never had their hair in such good condition. The manageability Hydrate gives to wild, frizzy hair has to be seen to be believed!

Hi all, lol I just started a thread on Salon Shine treatments and I hadn't read this thread before I had posted it, sorry I don't want to be redundant.

This does sound really interesting is it available in the States?

Latest posts

Back