Nars sheer glow foundation

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nikki21

Reaction score
Hi does anyone use the above foundation? I'm looking at purchasing some shades as heard it is nice. Any one give me any feed back on it and also shades?

Hi! No I don't - and I never would. I got a sample of it. Its sheer - yes - any glow about it? No. Not long lasting, overall a very dissapointing foundation for the price. Maybe you could get a sample and see for yourself?

I do yes. I wore it for my wedding and it was perfect as I don't like wearing a heavy face! It's now my 'going out' foundation as I use bare minerals complexion rescue for everyday x

Will check the shade when I get home and mine is good for all year round on my skin tone. I got married October so had a bit of colour from summer but I'm still able to wear it this side of the year with no colour! You only need a tiny amount, it goes a long way [emoji4]

I use this personally and have a love hate relationship with it. The sheer glow isn't not sheer not does it 'glow'. I would say it is more of a semi-matt finish and medium buildable coverage. However, all in all it is a very good foundation on the right skin type!

Latest posts

Back