Nasty thumbs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nailsinlondon1

Reaction score
Here is a before and after..........
those thumbs where awfull butnow they are beautifull

before_and_after_thumbs1.jpg
before_and_after_thumg.jpg

You have to excuse the poor quality , but took them with the phone camera

But it just goes to show, no one is beyond help
If the image doesn't display go to
http://nailsinlondon.freewebspace.com/photo.html
scoll to you get to the nasty bitten thumbs :(
love Ruth xxx

wow what a difference, I bet she was pleased with those.................... BTW did she have fingers to go with those thumbs??????

What a transformation!!

I injured one of my thumbs in a machine when I was 12 years old and it looked very similar to the worst one of your pictures.

It was a nail technician called 'peaches' (don't say it) who first applied an enhancement to that thumb in Sarasota, Florida in 1983!! Not only did it transform the look of my thumb but it started the ball rolling that transformed my whole life!

That thumb has worn an enhancement on it for 20 years and looks just the same uncovered as it did 20 years ago - UGLY! Thank god for acrylic nails ... I always say that if god had known about acrylic, he would've made nails of it in the first place! Now we can all perform miracles like our Ruth.

And for my next trick Volvic into Merlot??????????????

No, think not lol

She was a joy to work on, bless her, bad thumbs, but the rest of the nails where not to bad, seems like she just likes to canibalise her thumbs.

Debbiewrote:
wow what a difference, I bet she was pleased with those.................... BTW did she have fingers to go with those thumbs??????

Yep she has all digits firmly attached to her hand. But I thought the thumbs where worth a piccie.
BTW she came in tonight lol her Maintenance was due. Both Thumb nails are still in place after a three week gap. Great girl, great personality, great clientxxxxxxxx

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dont you just love your job??? I know I do!!!!!!!!!
I can make a difference to her confidence and that gives me such a buzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love Ruth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back