Natalie Cassidy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paulette

Reaction score
Natalie Cassidy from Eastenders (Sonia) has lost so much weight I think she looks amazing and as im getting back to the gym and getting a routine going again after eating too many mince pies over xmas, I remind myself if she can do that I definately can lose a few pounds. I hear myself saying I want a body like hers now I def would not have said that a few months ago. Well done to her.

She has done well, but can't help thinking, they have time, money, personal trainers, dietitions, its much easier for them, they do have an insentive too, they are in the public eye, (not forgetting magazine airbrushing) and they all bring out these diet videos, leading people to believe they can do this 50 min workout and be like them! not going to happen!........ sorry went off on a bit of a tangent then!! LOL x

She has done well, but can't help thinking, they have time, money, personal trainers, dietitions, its much easier for them, they do have an insentive too, they are in the public eye, (not forgetting magazine airbrushing) and they all bring out these diet videos, leading people to believe they can do this 50 min workout and be like them! not going to happen!........ sorry went off on a bit of a tangent then!! LOL x

here here huni....totally think the same.....although sonia does look better x

i also agree but at the same time i do think she looks alot better and therefore she must feel alot better however she did.
i already think you look so different paulette,i love what you've done to you're hair,its fab:)

i also agree but at the same time i do think she looks alot better and therefore she must feel alot better however she did.
i already think you look so different paulette,i love what you've done to you're hair,its fab:)

thanks I thought it was time for a change so went a lot lighter!!

well done you for being so brave.it looks really nice and i think it suits you.:)

sorry for going of the subject here geeks.xx

I agree, think she looks so much better but yeah when you've got the money you can look as good as you want, I know I would, lifted and sucked in here there and everywhere lol. She had a boob job aswell didn't she? I'm sure I read it somewhere, someone correct me if I'm wrong.

well i am a little embarrassed 2 say i brought the dvd yesterday :eek: i put the dvd on this morn while my little one was having a nap and it was damn hard work! im not sure if the dvd alone is how she got her figure but she looks great, its funny 2 see her looking like that though! im gonna try and do it evry morning, so ask me in a month if i look like her. i better had ! xx

I agree, think she looks so much better but yeah when you've got the money you can look as good as you want, I know I would, lifted and sucked in here there and everywhere lol. She had a boob job aswell didn't she? I'm sure I read it somewhere, someone correct me if I'm wrong.
you are right about the boob job,she has openly admitted that she had one a while back as she was quite small up top.

she had a boob job last year I think I read, so pre weight loss.

well i am a little embarrassed 2 say i brought the dvd yesterday :eek: i put the dvd on this morn while my little one was having a nap and it was damn hard work! im not sure if the dvd alone is how she got her figure but she looks great, its funny 2 see her looking like that though! im gonna try and do it evry morning, so ask me in a month if i look like her. i better had ! xx

Hope you finished off the bread and butter pudding first .... LOL x

i've also bought the dvd! it hasn't arrived yet but has been posted today apparently! i have a friend at work who bought it though and said it's pretty good.

the other dvd i have that's pretty good is rosmary conley's five day fat burner - has bout 5 10min sections so u can mix and match or do as little or much as u want!

If it was hard work then it must be good!
I should buy ones of those to give myself a kick up that bum and get in shape for my holiday, only problem is I can switch it off whenever I want which would probably be very frequently!
If I do get one though I might try hers, she does look good.

I think she looks fantastic and so does the girl from Corrie.

I think with all these DVD's and Gym work is to keep it up. Do the routine 3-4 times a week (more if possible) and then by easter you would have toned up and lost pounds. To put it all back on eating 12 creme eggs.

Note to self: Get back to gym.

I have ordered the DVD too (oh the shame!) :eek:

i have the dvd too!

In all fairness to her, she was on LK today (oh the shame if admitting I watch that) and she looked fab, she seemed really genuine too and thats why I bought hers!!! oh wow :eek: I need to get a life!

Becki xxx

karen the bread and butter pudding was my last supper lol xx :lol:

I just did the DVD some of it is pretty hardcore! I couldn't do the "Punch" section all the way through as it would have killed me! I have the Mr Motivator bikini work out and would say that is much better for beginners trying to get fit as everyone can do most of the sections. This one was a bit repetitive for me and I like Mr Motivators encouragement as you exercise. I will give this one a chance thought and try to keep it up. :lol:

Has she got any exercises for fat armpits and a fat back? I don't know how I've managed to acheive fat armpits but I have:eek:

Hi,

Just had a look at the DVD cover and I have to wonder, do you really think her stomach looks like that or has it been airbrushed ?

I'm a cynic, I know !! :green:

Marlise

Latest posts

Back