Natalie Cassidy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:green:
Hi,

Just had a look at the DVD cover and I have to wonder, do you really think her stomach looks like that or has it been airbrushed ?

I'm a cynic, I know !! :green:

Marlise
No I agree, her tum does look very 'soft' round the edges as though some tampering has occured.
In my head she cant really have that nice a bod!!
Darn Sonia!

:green:
No I agree, her tum does look very 'soft' round the edges as though some tampering has occured.
In my head she cant really have that nice a bod!!
Darn Sonia!

She has gone from having a bit of a spare tyre / love handles to a washboard flat, almost six-pack tummy.

Can that be done ? :eek: :eek:

Marlise

I hope so otherwise the last dream of my life will be snatched away from me:lol:

I reckon realistically that unless you have a personal trainer or the time to spend every day in the gym, then no it cannot be achieved in such little time as what these 'celebs' do!

Well thats my excuse from not doing these fitness vids and Im sticking to it!! :lol:

Hi,

Just had a look at the DVD cover and I have to wonder, do you really think her stomach looks like that or has it been airbrushed ?

I'm a cynic, I know !! :green:

Marlise

Jade Goody is all I'm going to say......:rolleyes: Liposuction and airbrushing sold loads of copies of her fitness dvd......

My mum when she was 40 was a size 16-small 18 but she decided she wanted to join the police. Anyhoo she went to the gym every day for 3-4 months, can't quite remember how long and she got to a size 10.Thats someone who literally could not be bothered to get up and make a proper meal, so ate biscuits instead.

Obviously she had motivation to do it and she got into the police and whats more came 3rd out of 150 in the fitness tests. So that makes my excuses look pretty shabby now!!

It can be done you just have to be determined, celebrities must stay in the gym all day to lose what some of them claim to lose in a few weeks.

i think she looks fantastic

anything is possible if you believe

well unless they've airbrushed her in every scene of the dvd as well!!

like someone said - these celebs have time. natalie hasn't been working for over a yr so all she has time for is to exercise!!! if you tone as well as fat burn there's not reason you won't get a flat stomach (obv with lots and lots of hard work though!)

Anybody recommend any other fitness dvd's??
xx

i was going to buy the video. she did do it 5 times a week so that obviously helps! i had the vicky entwhistle (janice battersby) video and i have to say that was very good but it's a lot of bouncing on your feet and i ended up pulling my achilles tendon and it took 6 months to heal! i swear by callanetics. they are tiny movements and you think it cant do much but heck you cant walk the next day. they work very deep in the muscles. if i couldn't get in my jeans on a monday i used to do the video 3 times in a wek and could get my jeans on by the weekend! they really do work! it doesn't put any strain on your neck, back or knees and her mother who was in her 70's also did them.:)

Hey Guys!!

Just wanted to tell you that I rate Vicky Bin's exercise dvd, I've just done it for about the 10th time and still enjoying it, the moves are fab, they encorporate all the moves you need to tone up or loose weight!!!

xxxxxxxxxxx

i swear by callanetics. they are tiny movements and you think it cant do much but heck you cant walk the next day. they work very deep in the muscles.

Hi,

I've never heard of Callanetics and did a search on it.

It seems to be quite good and a lot more effective than aerobics if it is all to be believed.

Has anyone else tried it and if so, what did you think ?

Marlise

I don't think fitness DVD's are my thing really. With all that jogging up and down I would end up with 2 black eyes and bruised knees! lol! :lol:

hi
i dont think ill get the dvd but a personal trainer and a chef should do it lol
x:)

Hi,

I've never heard of Callanetics and did a search on it.

It seems to be quite good and a lot more effective than aerobics if it is all to be believed.

Has anyone else tried it and if so, what did you think ?

Marlise

Yep, good, I used to go to classes years ago. Hugely effective

I've got both Natalie Cassidy's dvd and Vicky Binns but never actualy finished either of them.

I've started them and usually watched the end with a glass of wine and my feet up. Ooops.

I have taken up swimming though twice a week and I aim to do half a mile each time which is starting to shift abit of my unwanted gut.

Yep, good, I used to go to classes years ago. Hugely effective

Hi B,

So you would recommend me investing £21 in a DVD then ? I can't find any classes in Brum, so would have to buy a DVD...

I'm always skeptical about these things, but all the stuff I've read about it says it's low impact (but you do feel it the next day :eek:), and a lot more effective than aerobics.

If that's the case, then it sounds worth it .....

M.

Latest posts

Back