Natural colours Shellac

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarah147

Reaction score
Help lol. I've got a bride in two weeks time and she wants a natural peach colour but non that are on the chart of all the shellac colours. I said what about coco but said its too dark :-(. Any suggestions guys of natural colours/layering x

Cake Pop with Ice Coral is a lovely peach colour

Help lol. I've got a bride in two weeks time and she wants a natural peach colour but non that are on the chart of all the shellac colours. I said what about coco but said its too dark :-(. Any suggestions guys of natural colours/layering x

Try Cocoa layered with Grapefruit Sparkle. A perfect "bride-color" :)

I wear Cocoa with Beau over the top (or Strawberry Smoothie with Beau but that's a bit pinkier) when I want something more neutral.

Iced cappuccino with beau is lovely too especially with a glitter fade xx

This doesn't photograph great but is beautiful, gotcha with iced coral over xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365350469.178737.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365350469.178737.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 3,906
1x Cocoa 1x Romantique and 1x Beau is a lovely pale nude. The Beau is very forgiving if your application isn't completely perfect ( working on mine lol)

I did coco and romantic yesterday stunning colour thank u x

1x Cocoa 1x Romantique and 1x Beau is a lovely pale nude. The Beau is very forgiving if your application isn't completely perfect ( working on mine lol)
Oooo going to try this one. Thanks for that W x

I recently tried:
Cocoa x1, romantique x1, grapefruit sparkle x1 on me after reading this thread and it looks lovely, however I found that cocoa needs 2 layers or the perfectionist in us can see patches in certain lights! After that I did bridal nails with:
Cocoa x2, romantique x1, beau x1 and it looked great :) xxxx

Latest posts

Back