Natural face lift massage technique

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sonnythecat

Reaction score
Does anybody know anything about this? Have you trained to do it, or experienced it yourself? Does it honestly make much difference, do clients like it?

Thank you geeks!

Hi,

I am trained in it and it really does work. It is one of my top sellers. People happy to buy a course of 6 and they get one treatment free.

Amazing treatment

Jane

What is this technique called? Is there any special name for it

Hi

It's called Natural Facelift Massage or Facial Rejuvenation x

Hi

I have trained in this. It is amazing! Clients love it and it only costs you pennies for the massage oil.

I do a 45 minute one and most clients fall asleep!

Hi

This must be different to what I do - we do not use any oils at all. It is just pure massage.

Jane

I am booked to do this course on sunday and am really looking forward to it!

Thalgo do one called Energy Lift. I'm not trained in it myself but I have seen it done and it looks amazing and has fabulous results. It also looks knackering from a therapists point of view. I would need a sit down & a stiff drink after doing one of those!

X

Thalgo do one called Energy Lift. I'm not trained in it myself but I have seen it done and it looks amazing and has fabulous results. It also looks knackering from a therapists point of view. I would need a sit down & a stiff drink after doing one of those!

X
Goodness whatever do they do I am seriously interested now.....like the idea of the stiff drink as well!!;):lol:

I found trainer from Finland who have studied in London. Ayurveda based massage. Thanks! I saw this massage technique in some tv-show as option for surgery and they said that you really have results. As future I hope that I can offer treatments done by my very own hands ;)

Thank you for your replies xx

I think i need to go and have ten..ahem...one, to try it. In fact at 1.30, on the sat before xmas, with another six hours to go, just a lay down in a dark room would do me!

Does it work, i wonder. Will keep you posted xx

I attended a 4 day intensive training course last week in Natural Face Life Massage (Facial Rejuvenation). Yes it definitely works, and it is so relaxing. Although the course gave me 28 cpd points and I can gain insurance as am already a massage therapist I've decided to go back and take the exams to get the diploma. Have loads of case studies to do now.... as soon as I mentioned this to a few select clients, I suddenly had a queue of willing victims!

Last edited:
ReVivebeauty, can you post a link to the course you attended please?

ReVivebeauty, can you post a link to the course you attended please?

Yes sure......the Diploma is with the "London Centre of Indian Champissage". The tutor was Mary Dalgleish of www.head2toemassage.co.uk There is a maximum of 4 students on Mary's course and she is absolutely brilliant. I think she runs the courses once a month in South West London but check out her website. hth

Diane

Last edited:
Revivebeauty - i have been looking at this course. It seems very comprehensive. In your honest opinion, can clients see a visible difference?
I mean i know its not magic but they will be looking for results.

Would value your opinion, thanks xx

Revivebeauty - i have been looking at this course. It seems very comprehensive. In your honest opinion, can clients see a visible difference?
I mean i know its not magic but they will be looking for results.

Would value your opinion, thanks xx

Yes absolutely there are visible results. Ok, not the same as going under a surgeons knife ..but visible all the same. The course was very intensive as there is so much to learn. It was enjoyable too as I spent a considerable amount of time having treatments! Lines and wrinkles were visibly reduced, skin tone and texture was improved, eyebrows appeared lifted. Probably best described as looking as though someone has just returned from a very relaxing holiday. The treatment itself is incredibly relaxing and many clients fall asleep. If you are thinking of doing a facial rejuvenation course then I would highly recommend Mary (no I'm not on her pay roll!) hth. Diane x

Sounds fab am very interested in training for this any info would be great ;)

I did the course today and it was sooo good! You could see a difference after you had only done it on one side of the face for 15minutes. So relaxing as well.

Oo this sounds fab! I have wanted to do a more in depth facial massage course for ages! Where did u do yours hellishbellish? I would do the one mentioned above but I can't get to London :(

Thanks fran x

Oo this sounds fab! I have wanted to do a more in depth facial massage course for ages! Where did u do yours hellishbellish? I would do the one mentioned above but I can't get to London :(

Thanks fran x

I did mine with sue cross in prestwich, who was lovely! Found her through gateway workshops, have a look at their site because they have classes all over the country :) hth x

Latest posts

Back