Natural face lift massage

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautyandme

Reaction score
If any of you offer this treatment, can you please tell me how different it is from doing a facial ?

I understand it's not like a facial in the way that you are not cleansing/extracting/mask etc, but how does it differ massage wise ????

I've been told that you just use a facial oil and nothing else.

Is this a good treatment to add to your facial list ?

Thankyou

I have just done that course and its lovely. It's all done with massage moves x

Thanks Sophie,

Are you doing lymphatic drainage moves or something else ?

Well its facial massage moves, facial acuppressure, more facial massage, then you plump and then you drain. I havent done my full massage course yet so am not that clued up really....

x

I have done this course, as it was to add to my massage/holistic treatment's as I do not have the NVQ 2 beauty facial qualification (yet) - and everyone I have done it so far has fallen asleep on me! Although I have only done a few client's so far as at the moment I am having my printing re-done with facial massage pictures to promote it more.

It is a holistic treatment as working alongside the Acupressure point's the massage eases out muscle tension in the face and the lifting technique tightens and lifts skin - of which in my opinion you can see clearly once you have done the treatment on half of the face compared to the other half not done.

Hope you enjoy the course it is a lovely relaxing treatment - and although I am yet to find the articles - some well known women have tried it. X

I did the course about a year ago, as an add on to my Environ facials, because there is no massage in the procedure they detail, and I wanted one that was tailored to the whole anti-ageing philosophy. Loads of people have it, like has been said many people fall asleep, and you do see a difference in the face following it. It is soooo lovely to have done as well!

How would I go about booking a course for this/where is the best place to train in this?

I.e. is there a specific name for it or something? Sounds fab! Also woulsdn'[t mind seeing before and after pics.

I would like to know too, the name of this course and where? For my repeat clients I need new technics, although I am using different facial massage techniques but I feel my clients in some stage may board.

Latest posts

Back