natural manicure (l&p)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cyberlaika

Reaction score
Hi!

I´m wondering if anyone could tell me how to do a natural nail with l&p (Creative perfect colour pink), without the contact area or the clients own nails showing through. Also, what do i do when the nails start to grow out. If you don´t have the tip underneath, the pink just looks almost glassy/seethrough.
I´m new to this business and have only really done the forever french l&p, where you don´t get these problems. Please help.

Cyberlaika:biggrin:

I'm not sure of the names of the powders, but i know you can get a pink pwder that is dence in colour so you can't see the natural nail underneath, and then you would need the natural white for the tip to obviously make it look natural, i'm sure somone will know the names of the powders that Creative do, sorry not more help.

Hi!
Thanks for yoyr help. This was actually what i myself thoght might be the solution (the use of natural white).
cyberlaika

The options are Perfect Natural, Soft White or I use a mix of the 2 together - 3 parts Natural to 2 parts Soft White.

When the nails grow out you do the rebalance the same as you would for a permanent french.

and thanx to you as well, Fiona!
I´ve just tried mixing the two colours, and that looks just right.
:) cyberlaika

Latest posts

Back