Natural Nail Approach To Treatments

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fay

Reaction score
HI Guys:)

Ive trained in Creative Brisa Gel nails but im considering only offering natural nail treatments to clients as that is the kind of image im wanting (very natural,organic etc), im just wondering if anyone else offers just natural nails and what kind of response you get from clients?

xxxxx:green:

Hi, A great manicure will always sell. Maybe you should continue to offer both services, and not limit yourself. You can always convert your enhancement clients to naturals, and see if you get enough business from it. goodluck

thanks 4the advice xx:green:

what has made you decide to only do natural nails treatments?

i think nail enhancements look great not criticising them at all but i love doing natural nail care and this is something i really want to promote to my clients. what do you offer your clients?

xx:green:

Personally i feel you are undercutting yourself and selling yourself short,if you only offer natural nail treatments.....however manicures and pedicures are your "bread and butter" treatments,and thay do have a place in the salon.

Some of my days are just manicures and pedicures,but i enjoy them immensely....however enhancements do have a place aswell,and i will be offering gel enhancements in the spring,as clients demand these treatments aswell.

What has made you decide to drop Brisa,from what i hear and have experienced it is a lovely gel,has colours to match and for a buff off gel it is seriously strong wearing:green:....i know you say you want to be more natural,but enhanced nails are as natural as you the technician can make them...:)

Last edited:
Im not planning on dropping the Brisa nails as they are good and if anyone specifically wanted them then i would consider it im just wanting to move more towards the natural look as the products i use for hand and feet and body treatments are all more natural.

xx:green:

Im not planning on dropping the Brisa nails as they are good and if anyone specifically wanted them then i would consider it im just wanting to move more towards the natural look as the products i use for hand and feet and body treatments are all more natural.
Hi and welcome to the site :D

By offering mainly natural nail care you potentially appeal to a huge chunk of the market, by offering enhancements you appeal to a smaller chunk of the market, by offering AND promoting BOTH you appeal to the WHOLE market and therefore stand to not only gain more clients but make more money at the same time... makes sense to me :wink2:

A lot of natural nail clients can't grow their nails without the help of overlays, lots of clients have weak nails and need that extra bit of strength. If (for instance) you had a nail biter come to you desperately wanting to have lovely natural nails you can't really make a whole lot of difference at one appointment by offering a manicure, but you could help them on their way to becoming a natural nail overlay client or a manicure-only client by offering them a set of enhancements to break their habit and start them on their way... do you see what I mean? :hug:

i would have to agree with sandi

although i see where you are coming from Fay

Hi There,

I'm a beauty therapist so only do natural manis & pedi and I use Jessica and quite honestly think they are fantastic. Plus the help that I get from Natural Nail Co. is great.

Good luck x.:)

Hi There,

I'm a beauty therapist so only do natural manis & pedi and I use Jessica and quite honestly think they are fantastic. Plus the help that I get from Natural Nail Co. is great.

Good luck x.:)

I totally agree, natural nails is the best way if you can, I use green hands products their nail and cuticle oil gves amazing results and is totally natural, I prefre to use chemical free organic products where possible as we all need to reduce the ammount of chemicals we use for the sake of our planet and our health

Latest posts

Back