Natural Nail Overlay - IBD Gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emmajt

Shopaholic Geek
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm getting married in Friday (eventually ground him to submission after 10 years!!!), anyway i want to give my nails a natural nail overlay as they're pretty long at the mo, but not very strong.

I currently use the IBD system for gel and use the clear gel for overlays - the only prblem is the lifting.

It never seems to stay on for longer than a few days, and yes i do prep apply bonder etc...

Does anyone else have this problem with this system and if so any ideas on how to correct it??

Em.xx

the sets I have done have been with IBD and had very very minimal lifting if any at all, I dont use the bonder either just prep and scrubfresh.

Try giving Grafton a buzz to see if they have any ideas. IBD is a decent line and shouldnt have the problems you are mentioning.

Good luck

Thanks, i'll give them a ring now

Em.xx

You have to make sure the bonder isn`t still wet Emma, its got to look grainy but its easy to apply too much and leave it wet. I made this mistake with IBD for a long while.

Latest posts

Back