Natural nail Winners Gmex 2006

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scattyfox

Reaction score
Here's a picture of my nails that i got 1st place in division 3 Natural Nail category at Gmex with this weekend.

lucky i took a photo before hand of them as we took the polish off and cut them back so they were prepped ready for Liza on monday.

Fiona thank you for your help with getting this pic loaded x

Attachments

• Gmex20061.JPG
    Gmex20061.JPG
    74 KB · Views: 183
well done hun - they look fab xxxxxxxxxxxx

Absloutely beautifull :hug: a well deserved win,my friend x

A big well done to you fab set of nails.

well done fab and well deserved win:) :hug: :)

Well done babe xx

Great job & way to go!

Congrats again:green:

lovely nails...well done.

They are gorgeous, I bet it feels amazing to come 1st place :) xx

They look great, well done, wish I had nails like those.

Lovely ..... thanx for the pic!! Her nails are really great!! x

Beautifulxxxxxxxx:hug:

Here's a picture of my nails that i got 1st place in division 3 Natural Nail category at Gmex with this weekend.

lucky i took a photo before hand of them as we took the polish off and cut them back so they were prepped ready for Liza on monday.

Fiona thank you for your help with getting this pic loaded x

fab fab fab

oh and you are fab too

thanks for the big hug you gave me at results time it was really needed. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Lovely ... You had a model with lovely long beds, its just a shame that all our clients where not liike that!! LOL well done you x

perfect, well done :hug:

Well done Scattyfox.

I cant believe I ran out of time to come and see the nail comps on sunday. I dragged my husband along and by time we had gone half way round he was fed up so had to take him home to give him a good sorting out!

Wish I had the courage to enter!

Lovely, a well deserved win x

Wow really nice well done!! :)

Will you just look at those BEAUTIFUL nail beds!!! Where do you find these great models, do they grow on trees somewhere?! Can I buy one?!

Well done, they look great. xx

Congratulations, well done:hug:

Latest posts

Back