natural nails mani or spa mani ????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucy_locket

Reaction score
just want some info really on the two types of mani course with CND .

i had always wanted to do the spa mani (not pedi, i'm funny with feet lol) but i was speaking to girl on Wednesday who is doing the foundation course with me and she has booked to do the natural nails course which i believe is the one you use the solar oil products?

i did speak to them about it and was told spa mani was a half day and the N N Mani was all day and went more in depth. so i ended up paying for the N N Mani as i thought well more in depth is what i would like but i'm now in a complete tizz with it all.

have any of you been on both or just one of them ? do you have to do spa mani to use those products ? sorry as i have said i'm in a bit of tizz and don't want to mess them around changing courses. i do want to do the spa anyway just thinking about money really as i can't go on everything i've got planned so i have to make a choice. should i do spa mani first or not ?

can't make up her mind up lucy locket :(.xxx

I didn't know they did a natural nails mani course but the spa mani is just to teach/show you how to use the products for maximum effectiveness.
You can buy the products without doing the course but the cost of the products equals the cost of the course with products included so in effect you are getting free training.

HTH

I didn't know they did a natural nails mani course but the spa mani is just to teach/show you how to use the products for maximum effectiveness.
You can buy the products without doing the course but the cost of the products equals the cost of the course with products included so in effect you are getting free training.

HTH

thanks,
well this is it i didn't know about it either so i was a bit confused, just wondered is it worth offering 2 types of manicures or just offering the one. looking at prices you charge a bit more for the spa mani, so would that mean most clients are going to have the solar mani because of it being a bit cheaper? trust me peeps around by me are right penny pincher's and i live in the posh bit of wolves LOL! (i'm not posh just happened to find a council house here :lol: ).

lucy :Love:

Latest posts

Back