Natural nails only consultation card

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LucyF

Reaction score
Hi all,

Apologies that I am repeating a question I know has been made many times before but I really could do with some help from more experienced Geeks.

I am trying to get myself prepared for when I finally make the move to go 'formal' with my nail work (I currently work full time as a PA but am hoping to try and get started on Saturdays with my nails) and having been thinking about consultation cards. I have a pack from Sweet Squared but as I'm only natural nails (Spa/Shellac/Minx) at the moment a lot of the info is irrelevant.

Does anyone have a natural nails only card that they'd been willing to send me? I'd be very grateful if so!

Thanks in advance,

Lucy x

Hi Lucy,
I only do natural nails so I have adapted a 'full' one to meet my needs.
I don't have one on this computer - meant to be working at the mo! - but will send you one when I get home.
Kiki x

Hi Lucy,
I only do natural nails so I have adapted a 'full' one to meet my needs.
I don't have one on this computer - meant to be working at the mo! - but will send you one when I get home.
Kiki x

Thanks Kiki, that would be fantastic! I should also be working but my thoughts are elsewhere! x

could please pm me one natural nail consultation card please id greatful as i need some:wink2:

Thanks Kiki, that would be fantastic! I should also be working but my thoughts are elsewhere! x

Would you mind posting it on here hun or sending it to me too.. would love to see it as I do natural nails too.

Many thanks xx

I use the CND ones and just fill out the appropriate parts or write Shellac on if that's what they've had. I think they look very professional.

Could you send me one too please! :)

Hi,
As promised, attached is the client consultation card that I use.
Please feel free to adapt, use, ignore etc!
I put mine together using a few different ones.
Hope this helps,
Kiki x

Attachments

• Client Consultation Card.pdf
    41.9 KB · Views: 197
This is great and I love the way you have it laid out - it looks so professional!

Thank you so much for sharing! x

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back