Natural Nails-the real thing-

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailquueen

Reaction score
I'm lucky to have my own long natural nails, but I do get fed up with ways to keep them looking good.

I do nail art flicks & stuff. At the moment they are silver with a black French & white flicks. They do look smart.

But for the natural nail you are limited to strippers,stickers,water decals,dried flowers & rhinestones. I would like to do glitter,shells & stuff.

Would it do too much damage if I used a single layer of gel or even glaze-n-go? What would you suggest? Tried air spray and didn't get on with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im lucky to have my own long natural nails.But i do get feed up with ways to keep them looking good.I do nail art filcks & stuff,at the mo they are silver with a black french & white flicks.They do look smart.But for the natural nail you are limtited to strippers,stickers,water decals,dried flowers & rinestones.I would like to do giltter,shells & stuff.Would it go to much damage if i used a single layer of gel or even glaze-n-go to inbed ,What would you sugest?.Tried air spray dint get on with it.

No nail enhancement product will damage your nails at all, by itself.

Improper removal of product (picking it off, prizing it off etc) and over filing is what damages natural nails.

It's down to you and the technician who does them not to do the things that cause damage.

Just applying nail enhancement products will not do one iota of damage to your nails if done right and with respect for the health of your nails.

NO,

The only damage that will be caused to your natural nail is as Geeg has advised, this is fact, I have had acrylic and gel nails for 10yrs every day and week of every year...infact life without them is a drag...but when I take them off once in a blue moon they look fab-tastic underneath, I quickly cover then up again.

jenny x

you could try the nobility soak off gel from lechat, i use it all the time on my own nails and i think it would be ideal for you.

its very flexible and it paints on like a polish. i use it a lot with glitter etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great do have some nobility soak off.Will have a go.Thanks.

babes, i do not understand as a professional nail tech yourself, doing clients nails, how on earth u would be worried about damage to your own?? Am well confused!

Latest posts

Back