Natural nails with glossy shine -- question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dee101

Reaction score
To get that high gloss shine do you using a buffing block with or without oil -- I've read that you use a 1200 grit with oil to buff the oil into the overlay, but then I read that all oils and lotions shoild be applied after using the buffer -- I know that you use the chamois on clean dry nails but what about the buffer? But do you use use a buffer with oil for a high gloss shine or buff on clean dry nails & then apply oil?

I don't use chamois buffers because they are IMPOSSIBLE to sanitize.

Buff oil into the nail with something treated to BE USED with oil for buffing, such as CND's koala buffer, then remove the oil, and use a 3 way glossing abrasive- I like CND's girlfriend, or their 2-way glossing buffer- If you use the girlfriend, I like to slightly go over it with scrubfresh just before I use the long gray side, it kind of "melts" and leftover scratches away-

To get that high gloss shine do you using a buffing block with or without oil -- I've read that you use a 1200 grit with oil to buff the oil into the overlay, but then I read that all oils and lotions shoild be applied after using the buffer -- I know that you use the chamois on clean dry nails but what about the buffer? But do you use use a buffer with oil for a high gloss shine or buff on clean dry nails & then apply oil?

As previous poster has said - you can buff oils into the nail with an oil buffer such as a CND koala. However you can get the best high shine by using one of CND's white and green buffing block. Don't use oil on it beforehand but whizz it over the natural nail for an AMAZING nail polish shine on bare nails! :green:

You can then use your solar oil after you've buffed to perfection with the buffing block!

:hug:

Latest posts

Back