Natural Perfect Colour Powder

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mani-fique!

Reaction score
ok... So I asked about Soft White.. well I was wondering do any of you have any pikkies of the Natural Perfect Colour Powder?:o Sorry to be a pain!!

I will look Tamm as I use the Natural quite a lot.

Thanks Fiona! If you have a pikkie comparing it with the soft white that would be useful..... thanks for going to the trouble... I want to use it on myself particularly as I don't like the french manicure - mainly as I find it difficult doing the old smile lines on myself lol! I want something really understated but so I can still have long nails...

:p

I`ve had a play with the natural for a free edge, only trouble was I should have done natural all over and I should have taken all the free edge out as you can it where the pink starts and the free edge underneath but its definitely a good colour for a perfectly natural look

Attachments

• natural free edge.jpg
    natural free edge.jpg
    1.6 KB · Views: 77
Debs said:
I`ve had a play with the natural for a free edge, only trouble was I should have done natural all over and I should have taken all the free edge out as you can it where the pink starts and the free edge underneath but its definitely a good colour for a perfectly natural look
Thank you Debs.... so do you use the natural all over the nail then?? not just on the tip? And do you see the natural free edge through it? If this is the case then you need to use it as either an overlay or make sure the natural nails are very short.. is this right?

Fiona was kind enough to email me a pikkie too... and its a great colour.... just need to know how to use it.

Hi Tamm,

I use it over tips and would always use it with pink as in a pink and white - I do not like using natural on the nail bed. I only use it if the client really has no free edge to speak of. If there is a free edge then I would use the soft white as you would see it through the natural. Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back