Natural red heads

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kreativehair

Reaction score
Which would use all suggest on a client with natural red hair level 6 maybe even level 7. She hates her natural colour, but if it was me ad prob want to stick with keeping some of her natural.

Lots of 5/0 low lights

Sori should have said something lighter for summer.

Balayage on red hair, looks great for the summer. :cool:

I still havent mastered balayage i work mobile so havent been shown properly

I've seen someone I work with do an extremely simple method of balayage where they do lots of thick highlights underneath and some thinner ones on top. It's nowhere near as natural as proper balayage but comes out quite nice. Plus if you're unsure of the actual technique, it's a lot more comforting to still be using foils x

I still havent mastered balayage i work mobile so havent been shown properly

Working mobile doesn't stop you taking courses. You won't grow as a hairdresser if you aren't regularly updating your knowledge and skills. Check out your local hairdressing supplies warehouses and see what courses they offer or if they haven't got anything suitable coming up, ask them about arranging one.

Also, get out your training head and practise. Try www.freesaloneducation.com for really good tutorials.

What does the client want? Does she want to not be a redhead? If so, then you need to do a consultation and determine whatvshe wants to achieve. What level and tone is she? There are many different levels and tones and all are called red or ginger.

Last edited:
Customer has left it up2 me. She mostly is natural cooper level 7. She has had a level 6 ash on bottom part which is half grown out. She doesnt want to see her natural as she doesnt like it. I thot of maybe cleansing the level 6 up2 a level 7 then doing foils then 7/1 all over and maybe a toner over the blonde hi lights. That sound ok?

Latest posts

Back