Natural silver hair with semi permanent hair dye

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Can I just ask any hairdressers as I'm just nails, I stopped colouring my hair about 5 years ago,I get a lot of compliments on the natural silver colour, just want to know if I use a semi permanent toner, will it leave my hair yellow when it eventually washes out or will it got back to natural silver, as I don't want to go back to the growing out faze again, but I thought I'd give it a go if it did go back to my natural white silver

Can I just ask any hairdressers as I'm just nails, I stopped colouring my hair about 5 years ago,I get a lot of compliments on the natural silver colour, just want to know if I use a semi permanent toner, will it leave my hair yellow when it eventually washes out or will it got back to natural silver, as I don't want to go back to the growing out faze again, but I thought I'd give it a go if it did go back to my natural white silver
It would have to be a true semi permanent like crazy colour directions , manic panic for example.
Anything that is mixed with an oxidiser will leave a mark on the hair as it alters the pigment.

It would have to be a true semi permanent like crazy colour directions , manic panic for example.
Anything that is mixed with an oxidiser will leave a mark on the hair as it alters the pigment.
Thanks for replay, so do u mean if its got oxider in it will make my hair yellow as it fades as I've got a little bottle left of silver that I used to use when I coloured my hair to brighten it up, will it make my natural hair yellow

Thanks for replay, so do u mean if its got oxider in it will make my hair yellow as it fades as I've got a little bottle left of silver that I used to use when I coloured my hair to brighten it up, will it make my natural hair yellow
Basically if it's something you apply straight out the bottle no mixing involved then you'll be fine. If you have to mix it with anything you run the risk of it fading to yellow.

Just looked it's wella colour fresh had it a while from when I used to colour my hair

Latest posts

Back