Natural Tip Powder

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We used to use solarnail white tip powder but was informed at coventry show that cnd no longer do this powder, bought the solarnail natural powder and it is more clear than the white tip we were using, nearly all our ladies that have natural white tips complained so we rang cnd and was told that we could not send back the natural powder but was then advised to use perfect colour soft white which is more white but at the moment our regular ladies are quite happy with this so we shall use the soft white from now on, wished I spoke to you first sam would have saved us money!!

naturalnails

Legend
Reaction score
I do more "natural" looking nail enhancements rather than pink and white. I have mostly used tips but I am getting more into sculpting after Sams Super Sonic at Coventry. My problem is that the Natural tip powder I use is not very opaque so you end up with an almost transparent tip - not very natural looking.

Is there such a product that will let me sculpt a tip in a natural colour rather than opaque white.

Ooops and before anyone asks I will not mix another powder with my current liquid lol

Why not Perfect COlor Soft White? Its... um... a softer white. :)

Tooodles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back