natural tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

huberella

Reaction score
These are just natural l&p. Her nails are my absolute favourite to work on. I'm just dissapointed cuz she won't let me do anything fun to them.

Facebook | Anita Neufeld's Photos

They look great she does have lovely nails:)

Are these her natural nails or did you use tips? What color l&p did you use?

nice nails, do i detect a slight cloudiness on some with a bit of a str8 line (almost like tips not blended in) or difference of product ?

It fab when clients want natural looking nails, IMHO, better than screaming "LOOK AT MY FALSIES". Some clients do like discretion in the appearance of their nails.

Are these her natural nails or did you use tips? What color l&p did you use?

nice nails, do i detect a slight cloudiness on some with a bit of a str8 line (almost like tips not blended in) or difference of product ?quote]

That's why I was asking, too...

Other than stated with the colour variation,the only critique i can add as that they seem slightly "hippy" nothing a few swipes won't sort,lovely nails well done

they are very nice nails

but i can see why you would want to jazz them up a bit

lovely nails...i love natural nails xx

hi hun just a couple of things, your tips look abit fanned or it could be that you apex is too high whish is making the tips look bulky.

i would have gone for a better pink as its abit of a dull pink.

Hope this helps hun xx

It is tips with a cool opaque pink (opi). Unfortunatly, she insists that I use full well tips and I hate them... I like the 1/2 wells...much easier to blend.. or better yet, sculpted. As for the shape... besides applying the product and filing the tops of the nails, she insists on shaping them at home, so I've just given up doing it at all...lol. I don't like the colours that my boss buys, I've had no choice in which pinks she purchases, and since this was what the senior tech at the time wanted, that is what she got... however, now with her gone, my boss has finally agreed to looking into going back to Creative... so I'm eagerly awaiting new product!!!

It is tips with a cool opaque pink (opi). Unfortunatly, she insists that I use full well tips and I hate them... I like the 1/2 wells...much easier to blend.. or better yet, sculpted. As for the shape... besides applying the product and filing the tops of the nails, she insists on shaping them at home, so I've just given up doing it at all...lol. I don't like the colours that my boss buys, I've had no choice in which pinks she purchases, and since this was what the senior tech at the time wanted, that is what she got... however, now with her gone, my boss has finally agreed to looking into going back to Creative... so I'm eagerly awaiting new product!!!

no matter what product you use, if you don't thin down the well area you will have these "shadows" that will show through any product with clarity........ and using a product with no clarity is merely covering it up.

The color you used in nice, but if you buffed the tips in, then applied thinner, they would look even better than they already do.

no matter what product you use, if you don't thin down the well area you will have these "shadows" that will show through any product with clarity........ and using a product with no clarity is merely covering it up.

The color you used in nice, but if you buffed the tips in, then applied thinner, they would look even better than they already do.

Thanks!! I don't have a problem with blending 1/2 well tips.. just these. Every 3 months she soaks off her nails and has me put a new set on, so I'll make sure to pay extra attention to them next time :)

try pre belending first hun then put the tip on and finish the blending you may find this easier and won't have to blend to much on the nail

HTH:green:

Thanks.... I will definetly do that!!!

ahh these look great.nothing complicated just simple and stunning.
maybe she'll let u do something fun one day =]
x.

Latest posts

Back