Natural white legal teeth whitening training

Hi Ladies,

I recently saw a post on Instagram about a company from Dublin that do teeth whitening. It is all organic, peroxide free and safe laser teeth whitening. I was amazed by the results. I've looked into possible training as I do spray tans now and would like to add something else. Have any of you done any training or have any experience with this method of teeth whitening?

Many thanks x

Noodle

Staff member
Hi Ladies,

I recently saw a post on Instagram about a company from Dublin that do teeth whitening. It is all organic, peroxide free and safe laser teeth whitening. I was amazed by the results. I've looked into possible training as I do spray tans now and would like to add something else. Have any of you done any training or have any experience with this method of teeth whitening?

Many thanks x
Teeth whitening is actually illegal, unless you’re a qualified dentist, no matter how convincing these companies portray the results or how they continue to convince therapists to add the treatment to their portfolio.

Teeth whitening is actually illegal, unless you’re a qualified dentist, no matter how convincing these companies portray the results or how they continue to convince therapists to add the treatment to their portfolio.
I wasnt too sure tbh.. they state on the website it is fully legal and the reviews on Trust Pilot are all positive. How confusing. I thought maybe it's just the ones that have peroxide are the ones to be administered by dentists.. thanks for the info x

Haircutz

Super Moderator
Staff member
It’s not illegal in Ireland but it is illegal to offer teeth whitening services if you’re not qualified in Dentistry in the UK.