Natural white legal teeth whitening training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monika

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I recently saw a post on Instagram about a company from Dublin that do teeth whitening. It is all organic, peroxide free and safe laser teeth whitening. I was amazed by the results. I've looked into possible training as I do spray tans now and would like to add something else. Have any of you done any training or have any experience with this method of teeth whitening?

Many thanks x

Hi Ladies,

I recently saw a post on Instagram about a company from Dublin that do teeth whitening. It is all organic, peroxide free and safe laser teeth whitening. I was amazed by the results. I've looked into possible training as I do spray tans now and would like to add something else. Have any of you done any training or have any experience with this method of teeth whitening?

Many thanks x

Teeth whitening is actually illegal, unless you’re a qualified dentist, no matter how convincing these companies portray the results or how they continue to convince therapists to add the treatment to their portfolio.

Teeth whitening is actually illegal, unless you’re a qualified dentist, no matter how convincing these companies portray the results or how they continue to convince therapists to add the treatment to their portfolio.
I wasnt too sure tbh.. they state on the website it is fully legal and the reviews on Trust Pilot are all positive. How confusing. I thought maybe it's just the ones that have peroxide are the ones to be administered by dentists.. thanks for the info x

It’s not illegal in Ireland but it is illegal to offer teeth whitening services if you’re not qualified in Dentistry in the UK.

As long as you are not touching the client's mouth or giving out Dental advice than its perfectly fine to do as a treatment. The General Dental council doesn't like it but if you stick to the guidelines you should be ok. I was a Dental Nurse for many years. This will be the greedy dentists help bring these rules in place because they will be thinking someone is taking their money from them.

Greedy Dentists or concern for the health of their patients?

I certainly wouldn’t want someone with a 1 Day course type qualification, trying to sell me teeth whitening products.

It’s a common misconception that there are ways around the law by not handing the tray to the client or not advising them how to use the products, but it’s simply not true as many convicted beauty therapists have discovered to their horror.

In the U.K., unless you are qualified in Dentistry, you risk a criminal prosecution leading to a conviction.
Why would anyone want to risk getting a criminal record?

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/new...treet-beautician-busted-over-illegal-12592955
The companies selling the packages to Beauty salons aren't prosecuted because they're not selling directly to individual members of the public.

Latest posts

Back