Naturalnails has hidden talents :)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snugglepuss

Reaction score
Fi, you kept this quiet didn't you :lol:?? just checking to see if you had any different colours and wow - you are making jewellery as well :green:

Natural Nails by Fiona Nail Technician Daventry Northampton

The jewellery looks fab - I wish you the best of luck in your new additional venture :hug:

omg!! ive had one of those bracelets and they are faberoony!! i want more though thats the only problem,
nice one fiona xx

I've got the one in the pic and it looks lovely x

They look lovely, you clever devil you:)

Thats Fi and Angel fingers, and both in the same county:lol:

They look lovely, the pink one would go with my nails at the moment :)

They're lovely - I really think I need one.....!!!!

theyre lovely fiona, bead mania must be catching !:lol:

Your jewellery looks absolutely fantastic!
I have just started making jewellery and If I manage to get anywhere near your standard I will be very happy:)
Well done !!!!:)

Thank you all. I find it so addictive and I am glad to see that people like what I am doing. Thanks to all who have ordered.

Thank you all. I find it so addictive and I am glad to see that people like what I am doing. Thanks to all who have ordered.

Fiona would you be able to do anklets also I dont wear bracelets much but would love an anklet in this style ????

I need to get pay pal so I can spend, spend ,spend!!!

i ordered one last night silver and black....i wear black when i go out at night all the time....and the bracelet is a perfect match

i ordered one last night silver and black....i wear black when i go out at night all the time....and the bracelet is a perfect match

Just for you Jo...:lol:

Attachments

• tumbleweed.bmp
    76 KB · Views: 51

Latest posts

Back